Core Metalworking, Lda
Rua das Almas, n.º 35
3750-043 Aguada de Cima
ÁGUEDA – PORTUGAL
- Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The. Core Metalworking, Lda is responsible for processing the personal data of its subscribers who fill in their data and submit the Contact Form available through the contact page (Link: www.core-lda.pt)
- How do we collect your personal data?
The. If you fill in your personal data and submit them through the Contact Form.
- For what purposes and on what grounds can your personal data be used?
The. Under the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (the General Data Protection Regulation) the use of personal data has to be justified under at least one legal basis for the processing of personal data. This will apply to the collection and use of your personal data for support / clarification purposes.
- What personal data can be collected?
- i) Contact information – Name, contact, email.
- How do we keep your personal data secure?
The. We use a variety of security measures, including encryption to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal data.
- Although the transmission of data via the internet or website cannot guarantee total security against intrusion, we and our service providers make our best efforts to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures designed to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we implemented the following:
- Restricted personal access to your personal data based on the “need to know” criterion and only within the scope of the communicated purposes;
- Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems with a view to preventing, detecting and preventing the misuse of your personal data.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We retain your data until you exercise your right to erasure.
- Who can we share your personal data with and how do we keep it secure?
Your personal data is stored on the secure servers of our suppliers/service providers and is accessed and used exclusively under our policies and standards (or equivalent policies and standards of our suppliers/service providers).
- How can you change or withdraw your consent?
The. You may, at any time by e-mail – provided you can prove your identity – withdraw or change your declarations of consent submitted to Core Metalworking, Lda , with effect for the future. After the complete withdrawal of your consent declarations, your data will no longer be processed.
- How can I contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
Our website, like most websites on the Internet, uses connection cookies, called cookies, to improve and optimize your browsing experience.
Below you will find detailed information about what cookies are, what kind of cookies exist, which ones are used by our website, how you can disable them in your navigation and how you can block the installation of third-party cookies.
By pressing “Accept” you consent to the hosting of cookies from our website on your computer or mobile device.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small fragments of text (or connection tokens) sent to your browser (browser) by the websites you visit. They help the website to memorize information about your visit, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data. Placing cookies will help the website to recognize your device the next time you visit it.
We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way. The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, including how users arrive, the language they use and how they use the websites or the area of the country through which they access the website, etc. Cookies only retain information related to your preferences. At any time, the user can, through his internet browser (browser) decide to be notified about the reception of cookies, as well as block their entry into his system.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of their websites, allowing faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use different types of cookies that have different functions. Let’s see:
- a) Strictly necessary cookies (essential): They allow browsing the website and using its applications, as well as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided. Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website.
- b) Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to analyze how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are only used for statistical analysis and creation purposes, without ever collecting personal information.
- c) Functionality Cookies: They keep the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
- d) Third-Party Cookies: Measure the success of third-party applications and advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
On the other hand, cookies can be:
- e) Permanent Cookies: They are stored, for a variable amount of time, at the level of the internet browser (browser) on your access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the website. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
- f) Session Cookies: These are temporary, they remain in your internet browser’s cookies (browser) until you leave the website. The information obtained allows to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
If the user so wishes, it is possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from any particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the setting of cookies. These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” of the browser menu.
- b) Other third-party tools, available online, which allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE COOKIES ARE DEACTIVATED?
Some features and services may be disabled or behave differently than expected, for example, remains identified, keep purchases in the “shopping cart” in the case of an e-commerce service or receive information directed at their location, among other situations.
UPDATE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)